Joshua M. Tuchscherer
Tel: (612) 339-9121
Toll Free: (888) 707-MESH (6374)
Fax: (612) 339-9188
1616 Park Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55404
Get Directions >
"I hold wrongdoers accountable. It is an honor to advocate for individuals and families so that they can rebuild their lives after suffering a loss."
Joshua M. Tuchscherer is a partner and trial lawyer with Meshbesher & Spence. He has committed his practice to representing families and individuals who have been injured in cases involving personal injury, medical malpractice, wrongful death, defective products and harm caused by wrongdoers.
The following are examples of cases in which Josh has helped individuals and families:
- Parents who lost their four year old daughter due to a physician and nurses' failure to order and administer antibiotics to a child with a known bacterial infection.
- The surviving spouse and children of a gentlemen who died as a result of the failure to diagnose and treat a heart attack.
- A woman who was forced to undergo a bilateral mastectomy due to the negligence of her primary care physician in diagnosing breast cancer.
- A premature infant who lost all the fingers on his hand due to negligent care from a neonatologist.
- A 45 year old man who lost function of his legs and was unable to work and care for his disabled son due to misplaced hardware during spinal surgery.
- A young woman who was catastrophically injured and suffered a traumatic brain injury when a semi-truck made an illegal u-turn and blocked four lanes of travel causing a collision.
- A woman who had to undergo spinal surgery as a result of injuries she sustained in a car crash when a driver lost control of his vehicle and crossed the centerline and hit her head-on.
- A minor child who suffered facial scars after she was attacked by a dog.
- A gentleman who lost both of his legs below the knee in a boating accident.
- A young woman who couldn’t work because of neck and back injuries sustained in a car crash.
- A Wisconsin woman who was injured when she was ejected from the vehicle in a rollover accident which was caused by a drunk driver.
- A woman who lost her leg due to a physician’s failure to diagnose a blood clot.
As a result of Josh’s success at trial and arbitration and through direct negotiation and mediation, he has recovered millions of dollars for his clients. He has been honored by Minnesota Law & Politics as a Super Lawyer and Rising Star. Only 2% of Minnesota lawyers are honored with this distinction. Josh was also recognized in 2006 by Minnesota Lawyer as one of Minnesota's Up & Coming Attorneys. He is a member of the American Association for Justice, Minnesota Association of Justice, where he serves on the Board of Governors and the Executive Committee, Wisconsin Association for Justice, Minnesota Bar Association, Wisconsin Bar Association, American Board of Trial Advocates, and the Douglas K. Amdahl Inn of Court.
Josh also voluntarily represents women and children who are victims of domestic abuse. Josh lives with his wife, Sara, and two sons, Sam and Eli, in Lakeville, MN. He and his family are active members of Prince of Peace Lutheran Church in Burnsville, MN. Away from the office, Josh enjoys cheering for his sons at their athletic events, spending time with his family, skiing, competing in triathlons, and traveling.
2001 Minnesota Supreme Court
2009 Wisconsin Supreme Court
JD, 2000 Hamline University
B.A., 1997 St. Olaf College
American Association for Justice
Minnesota Association for Justice, Board of Governors, Executive Committee
Wisconsin Association for Justice
Minnesota State Bar Association
Wisconsin State Bar Association
Dakota County Bar Association
American Board of Trial Advocates
Douglas K. Amdahl Inn of Court