Only you understand the effect your injury has on your day-to-day life: from the time you get up in the morning to the time you go to sleep at night, you struggle to maintain a normal life. Movement may be difficult, thoughts may be unclear, relationships with your family and friends may be stressed, your career may suffer, your finances may be breaking under the strain of medical bills and treatment fees. It may seem like there is no hope.
Fortunately, you are not alone. At Meshbesher & Spence, we've been helping Minnesotans in your situation regain control of their lives for over fifty years. When you're in crisis, our personal injury attorneys are here to help you regain control of your life so you can start to move forward.
Fill out the form on the right for a free case evaluation, or call us now at 1-888-728-9866.
Our Minnesota attorneys are here to help in times of crisis.
Our team of personal injury lawyers and attorneys has represented thousands of people in Minnesota who have been injured as the result of the negligence of others. Our extensive experience includes (but is not limited to) victims of:
- Car accidents and semi-truck accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Slip and fall accidents
- Traumatic brain injury
- Defective product-related injuries
- Injury from animals, including dog bites
- Workplace injuries
- Pedestrian, bicycle, and boating accidents
- … and many more
We are dedicated to advocating for your family, whether your claim is big or small.
- We will make sure your medical expenses are paid.
- We will advocate for reimbursement for your lost wages and for the loss of earning capacity your injury will cause for you in the future.
- We will fight for compensation for your injuries and disability, including the pain and suffering the incident has caused for your family.
- We will handle all the details and the negotiations with insurance companies.
- We understand that this time is difficult for you and your family and our staff is available to answer questions, to help you make the best decisions for your family, and to be your advocate in unfamiliar situations.
- We are prepared to take your case to trial if a fair settlement offer is not made
For the best handling of your case, consult an experienced Minnesota lawyer.
The attorneys at Meshbesher & Spence have experience that will guide you through your claim, and will help you navigate the insurance and liability confusion that can ensue when accidents happen. Our staff will make sure that any legal and insurance problems are handled promptly so that you can recover full compensation.
Our staff can quickly bring in an investigator to document the incident by interviewing witnesses, taking photographs, and doing whatever else is necessary to seek out the true cause of the accident. This step is very important and will greatly impact the outcome of your claim.
When so much is at stake, you deserve the very best.
When you hire an attorney from Meshbesher & Spence, you will not be asked to pay any attorney fees until the case is resolved and you receive compensation. In the event that you do not recover compensation for your injuries, you will not be asked to pay anything. This kind of pay structure is called a "contingent fee agreement"—and means that you have no reason not to hire the very best, most experienced lawyers in Minnesota to represent you. Meshbesher & Spence has recovered damages for thousands of Minnesota families; you can count on them to fight hard for you.