Our Minnesota class action attorneys represent large groups of people, who collectively bring a claim, usually against a corporate or business, to court. The Minnesota class action attorneys at Meshbesher & Spence are dedicated to protecting the rights of people who have been harmed by the wrongful acts of corporations, insurance companies, and other businesses. Our practice is focused on consumer fraud actions, private attorney general actions and class actions.
Right now, our class action attorneys are fighting for the rights of individual people.
Our Minnesota attorneys have represented thousands of people from all over the United States, both individually and in groups, and have recovered tens of millions of dollars in compensation for our clients. We have represented:
- Individuals injured by the drugs including Vioxx, Fen-Phen, Baycol, Permax, Levaquin & Avandia
- Families who were wrongfully denied health insurance benefits
- Individuals who paid for drugs that were not as effective as claimed
- Individuals injured by medical devices such as cardiac defibrillators, heart pumps and cochlear implants
- Patients injured after receiving incorrect medications from pharmacies.
- Individuals injured by over-the-counter homeopathic remedies such as Zicam
If you believe you may have been injured by a drug, medical device or an over-the-counter remedy, contact our class action attorneys immediately.
Our attorneys are ready to begin investigating your claim, and will do everything they can to advocate for you and your family. Contact our class action attorneys today.